Library Internet Filtering Technology
Easy to Use, Scalable Internet Filtering for Libraries
Patronus is a reliable, robust, and scalable Internet filtering solution for libraries. Its flexible library Internet filtering technology enables it to fit into almost any infrastructure with minimal maintenance. To meet these needs, Patronus offers the following technological features and benefits:
- Simple, Web-based administration.
- Easy integration into a wide variety of existing TCP/IP networks and client operating systems, including Windows, Mac OS, and Linux.
- Server-side solution with no proprietary client software.
- Configurations can be applied to individual computers and/or groups of computers.
- Works with any form of Internet access.
- Automatic software and content updates and back-up every night.
- Includes necessary network infrastructure components optimized for libraries including Internet gateway router, Internet filter, firewall and Web cache system.
For details about Patronus' library Internet filtering technology, print our informational piece, Patronus Technology @ a Glance (50kb pdf)